Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 794: 2018 Topps Allen & Ginter - #92

Barry Larkin
Year:  2018
Brand:  Topps Allen & Ginter
Card number:  92


I've been highlighting a lot of older Barry Larkin cards lately so let's switch gears today and shift to some of the (relatively) new Larkin cards in my collection.  In 2018, Barry was featured as part of the Allen & Ginter base set which means that Larkin collectors have lot to collect from 2018...not only is there the regular base card (shown above) but then you also have to track down a whole lotta mini variations (some of which I currently own and will show off in due time).  

As for the base card itself, it's typical Ginter fare (which I appreciate though I recognize the set isn't for everyone).  I like the image that they used for Barry's card - no complaints from me about this one!  Simple, classy, and luckily, super collectible (and not short-printed)!

Comments