Featured Post

New Group Break: 2021 Topps Heritage AND 2021 Topps Opening Day (SIGN UP NOW)

In addition to my regular Breaker's Club group break, I am going to be running a second group break that is open to anyone - this time for a box of 2021 Topps Heritage and a box of 2021 Topps Opening Day.  


Like in all of my breaks, cards from the boxes will be added to your stack.  If/when you want your stack of cards shipped, you can email me and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Group Break:  2021 Heritage (hobby) & 2021 Opening Day
💲✔️Arizona Diamondbacks - Colbey Hopper
💲✔️Atlanta Braves - Colbey Hopper
💲✔️Baltimore Orioles - Paul Dionne
💲✔️Boston Red Sox - Shane Salmonson
💲✔️Chicago Cubs - Trevor P.
💲✔️Chicago White Sox - Jeff Laws
💲✔️Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
💲✔️Cleveland Indians - Colbey Hopper
💲✔️Colorado Rockies - Adam Kaningher
💲✔️Detroit Tigers - Paul Dionne
💲✔️Houston Astros - Ben Morris
💲✔️Kansas City Royals - Matt Stevens
💲✔️Los Angeles Angels - Shane Salmonson
💲✔️Los Angeles Dodgers - Alex Markle
💲✔️Miami Marlins - Matt Stevens
💲✔️Milwaukee Brewers - Andy Juarez
💲✔️Minnesota Twins - Chris S.
💲✔️New York Mets - Brett Alan
💲✔️New York Yankees - Matthew Roberts
💲✔️Oakland Athletics - Ben Morris
💲✔️Philadelphia Phillies - Dave Peterson
💲✔️Pittsburgh Pirates - Wade Fisher
💲✔️San Diego Padres - Rod Richards
💲✔️San Francisco Giants - Rick Mantz
💲✔️Seattle Mariners - Daniel MacBeth
💲✔️St. Louis Cardinals - Kerry Biggs
💲✔️Tampa Bay Rays - Andy Juarez
💲✔️Texas Rangers - Allen Browning
💲✔️Toronto Blue Jays - Andy Shafer
💲✔️Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - Rick Mantz
💲✔️Any NON-MLB cards pulled including any bonus packs (this includes non-MLB cut signatures) - Rod Richards

1.  Please leave a comment below with the team(s) you are claiming.
2.  Send PayPal payment (as goods & services) to:  fanofreds (dot) auctions (at) gmail (dot) com (the same email that is in my profile). 
3.  ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CURRENT STACK OF GROUP BREAK CARDS, please email me the following information:
  • Your user name
  • The team(s) you claimed
  • The email address you used to send payment

Comments

  1. I'm in for the Twins since my Red Sox are gone. Payment coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Cubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I'll grab the Mets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll take blue Jays if no one has them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s Andy Shafer. You should have a pretty good stack for me currently underway

      Delete
    2. I'll take Seattle, if still available - Daniel M

      Delete
    3. Seattle is all yours, Daniel!

      Delete
    4. Blue Jays paid for. Thx!

      Delete
    5. Should see Seattle paid for - Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'll go ahead and take Washington as well - thanks.

      Delete
    2. Never mind - see they were just claimed...

      Delete

Post a Comment