Featured Post

Trade Stack 104: How About Some Pretty Ladies?!

 Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that too).

What's this?  Two Trade Stack updates in the same week?  When do we think this is, 2015?!  

Alright, alright, I confess that I've been slacking with the Trade Stack...it's not all my fault though - I've been so busy doing trades over on TCDB that I haven't had as much time to devote to the Trade Stack concept as maybe I would like.  I aim to fix that now though with my second addition to the pile this week.  Surely this will be enough to get someone to bite, right?!

Today's addition to the Trade Stack is actually a four-for-one!  You get four different ladies from the 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter set.  How very lovely, no?

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.  By the way, if you want to see more of my trade bait, go to my TCDB profile, click on Collection, and then For Sale/Trade.

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter:
79.  Aimee Mullins
148.  Sanya Richards
190.  Sue Bird
242.  Cheryl Burke


2000 Topps Stadium Club Chrome:
225.  Mark Mulder (Athletics)
I promise this card looks much nicer in person as compared to how it scans!!


2016 Panini Football:
Adrenaline Rush:
AR-JC.  Jamaal Charles (Chiefs) #265/299


2018 Bowman:  Chrome Prospects:  BCP23.  Jeren Kendall (Dodgers)
1996 Leaf Limited:  13.  Mike Piazza (Dodgers)
2018 Bowman:  Prospects:  BP103.  Mitchell White (Dodgers)


1992 Upper Deck:
280.  Bill Doran (Reds)
437.  Bruce Hurst (Padres)
441.  Jay Buhner (Mariners)
487.  John Cerutti (Tigers)
553.  Jack McDowell (White Sox)
554.  Tino Martinez (Mariners)
651.  Kenny Rogers (Rangers)
709.  Hubie Brooks (Angels)


2000 Stadium Club:
Diamond Pearls:
DP11.  Frank Thomas (White Sox) 


2018 Bowman:
Prospects:
BP97.  Corey Ray (Brewers)


2018 Panini Donruss:
2.  Yoan Moncada (White Sox) 


2019 Donruss Optic:
MVP insert:
MVP-15.  Dustin Pedroia (Red Sox)




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!

Comments

  1. Man wished I knew of something to send. Is it all barry larkins? Or specific ones? I do have Larkins kicking around. I like the thomas and pretty ladies lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Larkin want list (up through 1997 at least) is up on TCDB: https://www.tcdb.com/Profile.cfm/NachosGrande

      Delete
    2. A lot of Larkin would be newer ones from Panini I think.

      Delete
    3. Drop me an email sometime on this :)

      Delete

Post a Comment