It took me most of last week to get caught up on my TCDB trades from
two weeks ago. That won't be an issue for this week though as I only had two TCDB trades come in during the past seven days.
We'll begin with a PWE from user stoob.
In this trade, I acquired yet another new-to-me Barry Larkin card, this time from the 2020 Topps Series 2 set (a Turkey Red insert) along with a second Turkey Red from 2020 Topps Update (the Griffey, Jr.). Finally, that Mat Latos mini is one of the A&G backs which I needed!
The only other TCDB trade from last week is courtesy of user Clarkdubya2. In this swap, I sent away a few different Derek Jeter and Ty Cobb cards in order to acquire nine more cards for my 2001 Upper Deck Vintage set build.
As you can see, I was able to nab seven more base cards plus two more of the Matinee Idols cards.
At this point, I'm nearly done with the 2001 UD Vintage set - in fact, between the base set and the lone insert set that I'm chasing I'm now in need of only four* more cards! *really only three more cards since one is part of an agreed upon trade right now!
2001 Upper Deck Vintage:
Base: 94, 141
Matinee Idols: M8, M16
Here's hoping I can swing a few more TCDB trades to finish this set off in the near future!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteStood is a good trader! So is Dreams Big.
ReplyDeleteLatos is trying a little too hard to look tough on that A&G card.
ReplyDelete