Featured Post

Breaker's Club #3 - OFFICIAL SIGN-UP INFORMATION!

For those that are interested, sign-ups for Nachos Grande Breaker's Club #3 will go live on my Facebook group break page at 9:00 PM EST on Saturday, May 1.  Then, on Sunday, May 2 I will post sign-ups on the blog as well.  Team priority will go by time stamp - so if you want to be sure to grab you favorite team, definitely check out the Facebook page right at 9:00 PM Saturday night!

Breaker's Club #3 is shaping up to be another great one.  I've got 9 boxes promised - and as we continue to sell additional slots, I'll keep adding more and more boxes to the break! 

Mark your calendars now, don't miss out!

Comments

  1. Regardless of whether or not I sign up for #3, I think it's time to request my cumulative 1&2 pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! I'll be in touch once I finish getting the last couple of boxes scanned and sorted!

      Delete

Post a Comment