Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 807: 1989 Topps Stickers - #44 (Variation 04)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1989
Brand:  Topps Stickers
Variation:  04
Card number:  44


I'm back with (yet) another 1989 Topps Sticker variation featuring Barry Larkin.  By my count, this is variation #04 out of 14 possibilities.  That's definitely a lot of versions to chase!  This particular card once again features Barry on the back "card side" while Bob Horner and Mike Stanley get featured on the sticker side.  

As for the set itself, I should clarify that I am aware of 14 different cards from the 1989 Topps Stickers set that feature Barry Larkin.  Out of those 14 cards, 11 of them feature Larkin on the back while the other three feature Larkin as a sticker.  Thus, not all 14 cards are the same and someone who is trying to be a bit less of a completionist could simply track down one Larkin card back and one Larkin sticker and then be done with this set...but what fun would that be?  Plus, I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to card collecting...I mean, just look at my want list!

Comments