Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 810: 1989 Topps Stickers - #44 (Variation 08)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1989
Brand:  Topps Stickers
Variation:  08
Card number:  44


I'm back with variation #8 out of the 1989 Topps Stickers set.  Once again, Larkin is on the "card" side of the sticker but this time the front two stickers feature John Smiley and Tom Brookens.  The neatest thing for me about this particular pairing is that Tom Brookens actually attended the college in my hometown (Mansfield University).  In fact, Brookens is a member of the Mansfield University's Hall of Fame (inducted in 1985).  

Only a few more variations to go before I will have shown them all off!  There's one more that I don't (yet) have in hand but it is part of an already agreed upon trade so hopefully it'll arrive before too long.  

Comments