Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 811: 1989 Topps Stickers - #44 (Variation 09)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1989
Brand:  Topps Stickers
Variation:  09
Card number:  44


I'm nearly done showing off all of the different 1989 Topps Sticker combinations that feature Barry Larkin.  This particular combo once again has Barry on the "card" side of things while Bo Diaz and Fred Manrique (who I never heard of) get the sticker treatment.  As a Reds fan, I vastly prefer sticker combos where the players are all of the same team, so here with 2 out of 3 it's not too bad.  Other than that, there isn't much else to add here that I haven't said in any of the previous posts discussing the 1989 Topps Stickers set.  Only a few more combos from this set to show off and then I can move on to sets where I have a lot more to say!

Comments