Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 816: 1989 O-Pee-Chee Stickers - #44 (Variation 4)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1989
Brand:  O-Pee-Chee Stickers
Card number:  44 (Variation 4)


Way back in 2011, I showed off the only 1989 O-Pee-Chee Stickers card of Barry Larkin that I owned at the time.  Now, a full decade later I'm back with my second 1989 OPC Sticker card!

This time around, it's Tom Browning and Mike Moore who get front (sticker) billing on the card while once again it's Barry Larkin who gets the back (card) side of things.  

To the best of my knowledge, there are actually six different Barry Larkin cards in this set.  Four of the variations (including the only two I own so far) include Barry on the back of the sticker while the final two variations include Barry as a sticker on the front of the card.  

I imagine I'll need to find some Canadian trade partners in order to trade for the remaining four version of this card - for now all I can do is add the missing cards to my TCDB want list and wait!

Comments