Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 817: 2017 Panini Stars & Stripes - #99

Barry Larkin
Year:  2017
Brand:  Panini Stars & Stripes
Card number:  99


The 2017 Panini Stars & Stripes set has a set name that is almost as large as the base set (only 100 cards).  The final eight cards in the base set were all current or retired players while the remaining base cards featured collegiate players and true kids (18U and 15U players).  I'm not sure who this set was designed to appeal to...certainly not a collector such as myself.  However, with that all being said I am still happy to have acquired the Barry Larkin base card for my collection - I don't have a ton of cards that feature Barry in his USA uniform!  

Not much else to say about this particular card - it's typical Panini (barebones back of the card coupled with no logos anywhere).  At least Panini did include Barry's Team USA stats in the blurb on the back of the card, better than nothing I guess.

Comments