Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 820: 1990 Publications International Trivia Stickers

Barry Larkin
Year:
  1990
Brand:  Publications International Trivia Stickers


There isn't a ton of information out there on the 1990 Publications International Trivia Stickers but I did find this over on TCDB: 
These stickers were sold as part of a kit with a sticker book. The set came in 18 sheets of 36 stickers each -- which is probably what dictated the size of the set, and led to the random stickers of baseball equipment being tacked onto the end.
Technically speaking, I guess the two stickers shown above are considered to be two different "cards" but since my two stickers are attached, I'm not about to cut them apart!  

Because they are stickers, the back of the "card" is actually just the blank sticker sheet back.  That, coupled with a pair of fairly unremarkable (and in one case, maybe even bad) photos makes this one of the less interesting / less attractive cards in my collection.  That said, it's one (or maybe two depending how you want to count the stickers) more card for my Larkin Collection and that's good enough for me!

Comments

  1. Interesting. Just found the book and stickers on eBay. Now I've gotta decide if I really need it for my collection...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment