Featured Post

Trade Stack 106: Orange Rookie Parallel Time

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that, too).

I'm back with another addition to my current Trade Stack.  This time around, we have a pair of A.J. Puk cards joining us.  Both cards are from the rather wonderful (and underrated) Topps Big League set.  The two Puk cards are both rookie cards - easily making this a valuable Trade Stack despite having only four total cards in the pile!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.  By the way, if you want to see more of my trade bait, go to my TCDB profile, click on Collection, and then For Sale/Trade.

2020 Topps Big League:
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics)
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics) - Orange parallel


2018 Panini Diamond Kings:
38.  Earl Averill (Cleveland)
40.  John McGraw (New York)




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!


Comments