Featured Post

And Then There Were Five (teams remaining in my 2021 Topps Archives group break that is!)

As of the time of writing this post, I have only five more teams remaining to be claimed in my TWO (hobby) box break of 2021 Topps Archives.  The boxes are in hand right now, all I need to do is sell out the last few teams!  Here's what remains:
  • $5 - Arizona Diamondbacks -
  • $12 - Oakland Athletics - 
  • $14 - San Francisco Giants - 
  • $6 - Tampa Bay Rays - 
  • $10 - Texas Rangers - 
For full break details (and to sign up), please go here.


This should be a fun break with each box promising a pair of on-card autographs!  Personally, I'm super excited for the subset of the 2021 Archives set done in the style of 1991 Topps - one of my favorite Topps flagship designs of all time.  Don't miss out on the fun, join now!

Comments