Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 845: 1998 Topps Tek - #57 - Pattern #16

Barry Larkin
Year:  1998
Brand:  Topps Tek
Card number:  57
Pattern number:  16

I'm back with another 1998 Topps Tek card - this one being pattern 16 (out of 90!).  I kind of like this pattern quite a bit because it reminds me of topological maps (or contour plots as us Calculus III instructors would call them).  I always enjoy teaching the contour plot lesson in Calc III - and anything that can remind me of something I like has to be good, right?!  

Besides the math connection, I don't have a lot else to say about this card - or at least nothing much more to add than what I've already said in the seven other 1998 Topps Tek Barry Larkin entry posts that I've previously written!  I'm going to keep trying to track down the many, many more versions of this card that I still need - so if you somehow have any for trade, let me know!

Comments