Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 847: 1991 Topps #400 - Tiffany

Barry Larkin
Year:
  1991
Brand:  Topps
Card number:  400
Parallel set:  Tiffany


The 1991 Topps set was the final year for the Tiffany parallel.  As usual, the Tiffany cards are printed on a brighter white card stock but otherwise the cards are virtually the same as their "regular" flagship counterparts.  It's worth noting that the 1991 Topps Tiffany set is actually the rarest of the Tiffany sets with only a reported 4,000 sets printed (compare that to the reported 4-5 million copies of each flagship base card printed in 1991 by Topps)!  From those numbers, I guess I should feel rather lucky to have been able to track down this particular Barry Larkin card!


Comments

  1. I own one Tiffany - a Darren Daulton. that's the extent of it. On another note, are you interested in a well-done Larkin custom? I will have an extra if you'd like a copy. :) Let me know. You can take a peek here:

    http://whentoppshadballs.blogspot.com/2021/11/wthballs-newest-custom-set-available.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never turn down Larkin cards but if I'm being honest I don't really collect custom cards...I have too many "official" Larkin cards to track down yet! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
    2. I get that. :) Just wanted you to have first dibs when I put a few up for pickin'.

      Delete
    3. Thanks, I'll definitely try to "pick it" when I see it!

      Delete

Post a Comment