Featured Post

TCDB Monday!

Doesn't feel like it was Monday only a week ago?

Okay, I'll show myself out.  But before I do, how about we take a quick look at my TCDB trade activity for the past week?

We'll begin with a swap with user Chickengood:


This was actually a sale where it was me buying a card that I needed for my 2013 Allen & Ginter set.  The card front might look completely normal but I needed this one because of what was on the back of the card...or maybe more accurately, what's not on the back of the card!


Yep, that's a "missing text" variation of Pele's base card.  

My second trade was with user Challgolfman:


Another single card (for me) - this time it's a random base card from the '99 Pacific set.  I'm finally nearing the end of this one - only four more cards to go before this one's finished!

My 1999 Pacific Base Wants:  260, 296, 418, 425

That's it for this past week but honestly, I can't complain since I spent most of the past week battling a truly nasty head cold (so bad, in fact, that I missed Tuesday - Friday of work last week).  The one bright side is that I did test negative for covid, so it's nothing more than a particularly bad cold...of course, that same cold eventually infected my son so having a sick toddler for the second half of last week made things even worse...so yeah, getting any card related stuff in (or out) of the mail was a win in my book!

Comments

  1. LOL As much as I'm laughing I kind of hate that it says "missing text" on the back. Though the base of that Pele hasn't been too simple to come across either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Missing Text parallel? Really? Sometimes I feel like I've seen everything, and then comes along something like this, and... I don't know?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment