Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 865: 2013 Panini USA Champions - #14 - Certified Legends Die-Cut - Mirror Red #/299

Barry Larkin
Year:  2013
Brand:  Panini USA Champions
Insert set:  Certified Die-Cut
Parallel set:  Mirror Red (#248/299)
Card number:  14


One of the more confusing sets out there, the 2013 Panini USA Champions set has no fewer than nine different Barry Larkin cards in it that I'm trying to track down (reminder, I ignore any cards with a known print run of less than 25 copies).  This is my second Certified Die-Cut insert but only my first parallel (I'm still missing the Mirror Blue #/199, Mirror Gold #/25, and Mirror Green #/199 versions).  

A "yes" on the spreadsheet above indicates I have the card in hand.

I will say this, Panini did a nice job with the card design here - and the mirror parallels definitely look sharp!  I love the US flag in the background - and while the die-cutting is kind of pointless it does at least make the card feel more special I guess.  If nothing else, I think I'll continue to try and seek out the other versions of this card that I still need...having them all together on a binder page will look quite nice I bet!

Comments