Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 866: 1999 Pacific - #18 - Team Checklist

Barry Larkin
Year:  1999
Brand:  Pacific
Insert set:  Team Checklist
Card number:  18


This is how you do team checklists, take note other companies!  What a gorgeous looking insert set - and somehow, all these years later, the 1999 Pacific Team Checklist cards are still fairly difficult to find (and thus still sought after by collectors).  I love the team-specific colors on the card front plus the alternate photo on the card back.  Everything is easy-to-read at a glance...and yes, you do get the full team checklist (as the insert set suggests you should).  Good stuff all-around and another wonderful addition to my Barry Larkin Collection!  

Editor's note:  I'm actually trying to collect the full 1999 Pacific set as well as the full Team Checklist insert set so I ended up having to purchase two copies of this particular card - one for my Larkin binder and the other for my set binder...good thing I like the design!

Comments

  1. The Pacific team checklist cards are cool. I just never pulled them for my favorite teams back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always been a fan of Pacific releases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having not bought any new cards for a while now, I don't know if team checklists are still a thing, if not, they really need to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment