Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 876: 1992 Donruss - #185 - Variation 2

Barry Larkin
Year:
  1992
Brand:  Donruss
Card number:  185
Variation:  (no period after "inc" on card back)


I'm back with another early 90s card with a stupid variation that player collectors such as me actually bother to try and track down.  In this case, we have the "no period after "inc" on the card back" variation.  That's right, one missing period and you've got yourself another card to track down for a player collection!  Luckily for me, once I learned about this particular Donruss variation I was able to find both versions of the card sitting in my duplicate pile of Larkin cards - so in many ways this was simply an easy way to add another card to my Barry Larkin Collection totals without actually doing anything extra (or spending anything extra) on my end!

Comments