Featured Post

Nacho Average Sale: Some More Sets for Sale!

I'm slowly but surely reorganizing my full baseball card collection.  Part of the reason I need to do the reorganization is that I'm rapidly running out of space in my "man cave" (thanks in no large part to my LEGO collection taking over)!   That being said, tough choices have to be made sometimes and in this case, it's a few sets that I'd like to sell to clear out some space (and perhaps give me a bit of spending money to acquire cards that do still fit into my collection).  

For each set below, I've listed a price.  Shipping is not included - I'll happily add the set(s) to your current stack if you have a group break stack with me.  Otherwise, shipping will be determined based on your mailing address (exact cost of shipping + cost of the shipping container - envelope or box - if applicable).  All payments should be made via PayPal.

2006 UD All-Star Classics:  $10


This is a 100 card set that features many great players (past, present, and future - as of 2006)!  The full set is included here (cards #1-100).  

1991 Donruss Willie Stargell Puzzle:  $3


I believe this is the entire 1991 Donruss Willie Stargell puzzle, all 21 cards with the puzzle pieces unpunched.  It comes wrapped in plastic.  

2016 Topps Allen & Ginter base set:  $40


This is the 300 card base set (no short prints).  


In addition, I have listed a 2005 Upper Deck Classics base set (cards #1-100) plus 9 of the 20 short prints on eBay.  


If someone is interested in that, I'd sell that particular set for $20 here on the blog (which saves me eBay fees thus the lower cost than what it's current listed at).  Note - if this auction sells before someone claims the set here then there's nothing I can do about that!

I also have a complete 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter set (with short prints) available for sale on eBay.  


I'd sell that for $95 here on the blog (basically saving you the eBay fees that I'd be charged for selling over there).  Same deal as the UD Classics set - if it sells prior to someone claiming it here (and me being able to pull the auction from eBay) there's nothing I can do about that!

That does it for this round of complete sets!  If you are interested, leave a comment on the blog and shoot me an email.  Happy set collecting!

Comments