Featured Post

Group Break and eBay Spoils!

Today, I've got a nice batch of Barry Larkin cards to show off.  The first two come from a pair of separate eBay purchases while the final batch comes from my own personal group break that I held recently (speaking of group breaks, stay tuned to the blog in the near future as I'll be soon taking sign-ups for Breaker's Club #6)!

First up, a 1998 Score Rookie & Traded card of Larkin - but not just any base card - instead it's one of the Artist Proof parallels!


Finding parallels of Larkin cards from the late 90s can be tricky so anytime I can find a nice one on eBay (or via trade) I'm happy!

My other eBay purchase was also single Barry Larkin card - this time from the 2001 Donruss Elite set.


That's a nice shiny blue Primary Colors insert (numberedout of only 200 on the back).  If you think finding Larkin parallels is tough...try finding serially-numbered Barry Larkin cards!  Nearly impossible (or so it often feels) given how many other Barry Larkin collectors there are out in the wild!


Moving on to my own group break spoils - I ended up with a bunch of different Barry Larkin cards (unfortunately all but the Pacific Invincible at the top of the photo was a duplicate within my collection).

Overall, anytime I get to add three new Barry Larkin cards to my binders...and simultaneously throw away three scraps of place-holding papers in my Larkin Collection binder...I'm pumped!  


As I said earlier, soon I'll be starting to take sign-ups for my next Breaker's Club...one in which I am aiming for a ton of different boxes to be included so keep your eyes on the blog!

Comments

  1. That Score Artist Proof is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how good the Artist Proof's still look after all of these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with TLC and Jon. That Artist Proof is sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment