Featured Post

TCDB: Can I Ever Get Rid of 18,384 cards?!

TCDB Monday: DukeyDevil Sends Cards!

This past week as a slow week over on TCDB, I had one trade arrive (while one other appears to be lost in the USPS postal system).  The rest of my trade proposals are sitting in limbo waiting for the other person to respond (and I only send proposals out to people who have been active in the last 30 days).  That's annoying...but at least I was able to complete one nice trade this week!

Today's trade is courtesy of user DukeyDevil.  Like much of last week's trading, this trade did involve a bit of 2000 Pacific:


I'm putting a pause on trading for any more 2000 Pacific cards until I finish ripping my box that I started a couple of days ago (see here).  As for the two cards that I was able to get here, that Henderson is a masterpiece photo!

I was also able to nab a few more Barry Larkin cards for my collection, this time from the 2018 Panini Contenders set.  


I still need to update my Larkin haves/wants over on TCDB for 2018 - present but I figured I'd grab this in a trade since DukeyDevil had them available (and I had quite a bit to send back his way).  

As I said at the outset of the post, only one trade this week but at least it was a good one!  Hopefully, next week will be a bit more fruitful...if only people would check their trade proposals!

Comments

Post a Comment