Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 895: 1992 Topps Micro - #389

Barry Larkin
Year:  1992
Brand:  Topps Micro
Card number:  389


The 1992 Topps Micro set is probably one of my least favorite "parallel" sets of the era...while I love Tobacco era sized cards, I hate the itty bitty Topps Micro cards.  They are super annoying to store in a binder...and they are virtually unreadable once you turn 30 years old (and those years are about a decade behind me now for what it's worth).

I do like the regular 1992 Topps set so that's good but honestly, I don't see the point or draw to a set like this (and most other collectors must agree with me because Topps Micro hasn't been a thing for years and years now).  Other than the tiny nature of the card, there's really nothing else to say here...it's 1992 but a lot smaller.  End of story.

Comments

  1. I went through a quick phase where I had to track down all three micro sets. Got that out of my system once I landed them. Kept them sealed, because the last thing I wanted was these scattered all around the office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, these don't appeal much to me though I did have to track down the Larkin micro cards!

      Delete

Post a Comment