Featured Post

Last Call: Breaker's Club #6. 14 BOXES INCLUDED! (6 Teams Left to be Claimed)

Today is the day that I hope to begin Breaker's Club #6 - but before I do so I'd love to sell off the remaining six teams.  Breaker's Club #6 will consist of 14 different boxes:
  • 2022 Donruss (hobby)
  • 2022 Panini Diamond Kings (hobby)
  • 2022 Topps Gypsy Queen (hobby)
  • 2021 Topps Allen & Ginter Chrome (hobby)
  • 2021 Topps Big League (hobby)
  • 2003 Playoff Rookies & Traded
  • 2003 Topps Bazooka (hobby)
  • 2001 Donruss (hobby)
  • 2000 Bowman (Home Team Advantage)
  • 1999 Pacific (retail)
  • 1998 Pacific Online (hobby)
  • 1998 Pinnacle Zenith
  • 1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice (Series 2)
  • 1994 Stadium Club (Series 2)
As with all my group breaks, you'll get all the cards for the team(s) that you claim.  Speaking of teams to claim, here's what remains as of the time of this posting:
  • $50 - Arizona Diamondbacks -
  • $100 - Baltimore Orioles -
  • $100 - Houston Astros -
  • $70 - Miami Marlins -
  • $70 - Oakland Athletics -
  • $70 - Pittsburgh Pirates -



Comments