Featured Post

Trade Stack 106: The Stack Reaches New Heights with Flair

Note:  In order to claim the Stack you must agree to send me at least one item from my want list (this now includes LEGO sets since I'm into that, too).

The 106th Trade Stack is getting quite large - today's addition is the 22nd card on the Stack!  I recently added the 2000 Pacific base set to my want list...so perhaps that will help someone find a match with what I'm looking for and thus get this pile of cards out of my house!

Speaking of today's addition to the Trade Stack, it's a good one!  We've got a card from the one and only year that Upper Deck produced a Flair Showcase set using its Fleer license.  The card design is definitely reminiscent of the old Fleer versions of Flair (sets that I generally love by the way).  I won't be trying to collect the 2006 set, however, so my loss could be your gain!

Remember, you get ALL of the cards in the Stack in exchange for at least one item from my want list.  The Stack goes to whoever claims it first (and tells me what they are sending me).  If the Stack goes unclaimed for some length of time, then I'll add more to it until it does eventually get claimed.  By the way, if you want to see more of my trade bait, go to my TCDB profile, click on Collection, and then For Sale/Trade.

2006 Flair Showcase:
65.  David Wright (Mets)


1996 Score:
186.  Jose Mesa (Indians)


2003 Fleer Box Score:
189.  Bartolo Colon (White Sox)



2004 Fleer Classic Clippings:
20.  Preston Wilson (Rockies)
22.  Magglio Ordonez (White Sox)



2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites:
111.  Rob Dibble (Reds)


1997 Donruss Limited (miscut):
Esteban Loaiza (Pirates) / Wilson Alvarez (White Sox)
Kenny Lofton (Braves) / Lance Johnson (Mets)
Pokey Reese (Reds) / Jeff Blauser (Braves)


2020 Topps Chrome:
U-31.  Jesus Intoco (Rockies
U-49.  Gabe Speier (Royals)


1994 Select:
226.  Gary DiSarcina (Angels)
325.  Spike Owen (Angels)
345.  Chad Curtis (Angels)
351.  Mark Langston (Angels)


1992 Score:
296.  Terry Leach (Twins)
392.  Dean Palmer (Rangers)


1999 UD Choice:
61.  B.J. Surhoff (Orioles)


2020 Topps Big League:
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics)
58.  A.J. Puk (Athletics) - Orange parallel


2018 Panini Diamond Kings:
38.  Earl Averill (Cleveland)
40.  John McGraw (New York)




Be sure to check out my want list and then claim the Stack if you are interested!


Comments