Featured Post

TCDB: Can I Ever Get Rid of 18,384 cards?!

Some More Sportlots PWEs!

I think all of the PWEs have finally arrived at my house from my Sportlots order a couple of weeks ago.  With that being true, it's time to start clearing off my desk by showing off the contents of the PWE in rapid fire style!

We'll begin with user ACARDFAN:


Two needed cards for set builds including another Team Checklists card from the 1999 Pacific set.  For that particular set, I'm down to needing only six more cards but unfortunately I still have a couple of big names to grab for the checklist set:

1999 Pacific - Team Checklists Want List:
  • 2.  Cal Ripken, Jr.
  • 8.  Paul Molitor
  • 11.  Ken Griffey, Jr.
  • 16.  Chipper Jones
  • 28.  Mark McGwire
  • 29.  Tony Gwynn

If by chance you have any of the above available for trade, let me know!

Next up, user P_N_S_98 comes a PWE with a single mini card inside:


That's a 2010 Allen & Ginter regular back mini that I needed for that set build.  I don't have much else to add to the discussion about the Koji Uehara card other than it's one less card that now lives on my want list.  Sometimes I understand why people don't collect full sets!

Finally, we'll end with a PWE from user Lombardi:


That's another pair of short prints from the 2000 Stadium Club set.  Thanks to that envelope plus the purchase at the top of today's post, I'm down to needing only two more cards from the 2000 Stadium Club set before that too can be considered complete in my collection!

2000 Topps Stadium Club Want List:
Base:  
  • 208.  Alfonso Soriano
  • 247.  Chance Caple
That does it for the PWE portion of my purchase.  I still have one more bubble mailer to show off...and yes, I think I did save the best for last!  Stay tuned for that in an upcoming post.

Comments

  1. Never heard of Asadoorian... but he sure has some crazy hops. He has to be 3 (maybe 4) feet off the ground.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment