Featured Post

TCDB: Can I Ever Get Rid of 18,384 cards?!

TCDB Monday: It's Not Every Week You Get Santa Claus in the Mail!

It's the start of another week, and with that comes another TCDB weekly wrap-up post!  This past week I sent out a bunch of trade offers that got accepted but I'm waiting on those packages to show up still.  Thus, today's post is kind of light - only a single purchase that I made from TCDB user minibbcards.

The catalyst for the purchase was this 2010 Allen & Ginter mini from the Creatures of Legend, Myth, and Joy set.  


I think it's safe to say that Santa counts as a creature of joy!  I'm getting closer and closer to completing this set - no small feat considering I only added the full set to my want list earlier this year!

In addition to the Santa card, minibbcards also had a trio of Barry Larkin minis that I needed.  Two regular back minis (one from 2018, the other from 2019) plus an A&G back mini from 2018.  


That rounds out this week on TCDB.  Like I said at the top of the post, I should have plenty more to show off next week once the trades I made this week start to make their way to my mailbox!  For now though, I'm perfectly content with this week's purchase - love getting new Larkins and I love making progress on various set builds!

Comments

  1. Wow. You're making some serious progress on the Creatures of Legend, Myth, and Joy set build. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image of Santa would've been right at home on a real tobacco card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment