Featured Post

TCDB: Can I Ever Get Rid of 18,384 cards?!

The Final Monday of Summer!

The final Monday of summer vacation is always a sad day for me.  Unfortunately, this year's final Monday is even sadder because I didn't receive a single TCDB trade in the mail last week (and thus have nothing to post about for my usual TCDB weekly wrap-up)!  

Since I don't want to be extra sad on my final week of vacation, let's try to bring some trading joy in this place.  I've got a huge want list over on TCDB (much larger than what you'll find on my blog, over 2200 cards, in fact) - check it out and maybe we can swing a deal?  I'm happy to trade one card at a time or a full box, you name it!

While I'm looking for trade partners, I also thought it'd be the perfect time to take a quick peek back at my New Year's Resolution for this year where I outlined a number of sets that I hoped to finish off in 2022.

As of the beginning of 2022:
  • 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen:  Base:  301, 303, 306, 307, 318
  • 2015 Upper Deck Dinosaurs:  Predator of the Seas:  2, 3, 15
  • 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter: Wonders of the World Cabinet Boxloaders:  WOW-1, 20
  • 2013 Topps Archives: Gallery of Heroes: MT
  • 2010 Allen & Ginter:  Celestial Stars:  CS 4, 5
  • 2009 Upper Deck Goudey:  Base: 220, 224
  • 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter's:  Snakes:  S1. Arizona Coral Snake

From that list, here's what I still need:
  • 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter: Wonders of the World Cabinet Boxloaders:  WOW-1, 20
  • 2010 Allen & Ginter:  Celestial Stars:  CS 4, 5
  • 2007 Topps Allen & Ginter's:  Snakes:  S1. Arizona Coral Snake
As you can see, I've successfully completed four of the seven sets on my "most wanted for 2022" list.  That leaves me with three more high target sets for the year - and between those three sets it's actually only five cards!

Anyone able to help a guy out?!

Comments

  1. I tried; I have nothing on your Wantlist right now. However, a member there (Scott Bradford) posted in the forums that he's got a bunch of Larkin's for trade and trying to find the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fixing to get 3 of the '08 Heritage High Numbers off of you so I'll check out that list. If that doesn't work I have a few Reds to throw at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your last week of summer! Don't have a lot of older A&G laying around. But I'm super jealous of that Wonders of the World Cabinet set build. I've got the Golden Gate Bridge card from that set... and I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment