Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 915: 1993 Kenner Starting Lineup - Star Fielder variation

Barry Larkin
Year:  1993
Brand:  Kenner Starting Lineup
Card number: none (Star Fielder variation)


I showed off the first of two Kenner Starting Lineup Barry Larkin cards from 1993 a couple of days ago (see here).  Today, we've got the second variation to look at.  This particular card looks like a typical "oddball" release from the early 90s, though at least Kenner was able to use team logos (unlike say Post Cereal cards around the same time period).  A fairly boring photo graces the front of the card while the back contains an adequate write-up (but no statistics).  It's certainly not my favorite card in my collection - but then again the real reason most collectors ended up with these cards was because they were packaged with the plastic figurines.  I never got into the plastic figures, so give me these mediocre cards all day long instead!

Comments