Featured Post

To Rip or Not to Rip?

Thanks to a recent group break, I ended up with a small pile of unclaimed cards including several of the 1998 Zenith 5x7 cards with a card inside (the first "rip cards").  


As it stands, I have the following 5x7 cards available for trade:  
  • Z8.  Jeff Bagwell
  • Z26.  Brady Anderson
  • Z29.  Jose Guillen 
  • Z29.  Jose Guillen - Impulse parallel
  • Z48.  Jason Giambi
  • Z64.  Roberto Alomar
  • Z67.  Travis Lee
  • Z73.  Derrek Lee
  • Z74.  Abraham Nunez  
  • Z75.  Richard Hidalgo
I'm offering them up here for right now but any cards the go unclaimed will probably be ripped by yours truly sooner than later!  After all, 5x7 cards are a pain to store (and a pain to ship)!  Plus, there's a super slim chance that I could pull a needed Barry Larkin card from within one of those Zenith cards.

If you are interested in any of the above cards, let me know ASAP.  I do plan to rip these cards soon in an effort to start clearing off my desk!  

Comments

  1. Oooh, I could use the Bagwell and Hidalgo! I didn't realize these had a card inside of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll set both of those aside for you!

      Delete
  2. My vote is for ripping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as you'd like to trade these... I'm hoping you end up ripping them. I'd love to see what's inside of these.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment