Featured Post

Next Week's Theme here at Nachos Grande!

I've been sitting on a box of cards (not literally, the box has been tucked away in my desk drawer) for over a year now and I think it's finally time for me to bust the box open.  The box in question?  None other than a box of 1998 Topps Gold Label.


I love the '98 Gold Label set - so much so that I bought this box with the outside thought of trying to collect the entire set.  I still don't know if I'm actually going to go after the full set but I did think that it'd be a fun box to rip over the course of next week.  

That's right - next week here at Nachos Grande will be '98 Gold Label week!  More specifically, Gold Label Week will start on Tuesday next week since I reserve Monday's for TCDB mail days (and I'm happy to report that I did get some TCDB trade packages in the mail this past week)!

I hope you'll join me throughout the week as I crack open my prized box of 1998 Topps Gold Label.  And while you wait, maybe dig through your unwanted cards and see what sort of trade bait you might have for me should I decide to try and build the full base set.  

Comments

  1. Love 90's Topps Gold Label. The Class 1 base set should be pretty easy to build. The other classes and the colored parallels would be quite the challenge though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment