Featured Post

12 Days of Christmas 2022 Countdown: Day 2 - Top Two Christmas-y Cards!

Welcome to this year's edition of my 12 Days of Christmas.  This theme will run through Christmas Eve with each day's topic somehow related to the number of days remaining until Christmas itself!  


We are nearly done with our countdown - only today and tomorrow...and then the big day will be here!  For today's topic, I present to you the Two Most Christmas-y Cards that I got in a recent Sportlots order!

The 2 Most Christmas-y Cards in a Recent Sportlots Order:

2000 Pacific:
Ornaments:
#10.  Jeff Bagwell


A little bummed that this didn't come with the red string to hang the ornament up on the tree.  That being said, I'm not actually planning to hang this so I'm still going to slot this card into my set binder and call it good.

2000 Pacific:
Ornaments:
#19.  Alex Rodriguez


With the two ornaments now in hand, I've officially completed the 2000 Pacific Ornaments insert set.  This one came together much faster than I thought, probably spurred on in no small part by some active buying on my end!  

What a fun set build - and a great set to complete right before Christmas gets here!  

Comments

  1. Happy completed set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the set completion. In 2015, I cheated and just bought the set on eBay. That Christmas... I hung the set on my tree. Pretty sure that was the last year I had a tree on display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuji just made me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment