Featured Post

Taking Some Time Off...

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  I know I had a lot of fun with my family - and I think my son had a darn good day (he's spoiled by so many people)!  While I'm still basking in the glow of the holidays, I've decided to take a holiday of sorts from this blog.  

Generally speaking, I try to write a post per day but I think for the next few weeks I'm going to back off of that rate substantially.  The good news is I have a bunch of trade packages that have arrived (including a number of Not-So-Secret return mailings) but those take a lot of time to get published and, frankly, I'm simply tired out from the holidays and holiday hosting.  

I don't plan to vacate the blog entirely but I think from now until I head back to work in mid-January that I'm going to try and take things easier and (probably) not keep up my standard rate of posts.  Not to worry though, I do plan to be back in full force starting mid-January...and once I restart in earnest I plan to kick off my first Breaker's Club of 2023 (so stay tuned for more information on that)!


Comments

  1. Enjoy your time off. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time off! Selfishly, I will miss the good reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it easy and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the well-earned break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll never understand how you daily posters do it -- I'm lucky if I can get one done a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment