Featured Post

One Trade to Rule them All: TCDB Monday!

It was a quiet week for me on TCDB with only one trade to show off today.  I am hoping as people start to look towards spring that more trading will happen again on the site!  I'm still in need of plenty of Barry Larkin cards as well as some harder-to-find set needs...and I've got boxes and boxes of trade bait listed (check out my profile if you'd like to trade there)!  

This week's lone mailing comes from TCDB user BrnxBombers51:


If I'm only going to complete one trade in a week, might as well make it a good one!  The A&G Inside the Park mini was the final one I needed for the set meaning I get to knock another entire set off of my want list!  Hooray!  That Barry Larkin Stadium Club card is a black foil parallel, so another parallel of Larkin acquired as well (hooray again)!  

Yep, a single trade but it was a good one.  Any week in which I complete a set is a good week!

Comments

  1. Still so impressed with how many Larkins you land on the site! I wish I had that luck with Tino.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment