Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 945: 1992 Topps - #465 - Topps Gold Winner (Corrected Version)

Barry Larkin
Year:  1992
Brand:  Topps
Card number:  465
Parallel:  Topps Gold Winner (corrected version)


Last year, I showed off the error version of the 1992 Topps Gold Winner card (in which Larkin is incorrectly listed as a member of the Astros).  Today, I have the corrected version of that same card...a card correction that I didn't even know that existed back when I wrote the post about the error version of the card!

From what I gather based on TCDB results, the corrected version of the Gold Winner card might actually be more common but somehow this particular card (and even its very existence) had eluded me for years!  No worries now though, the card is safely tucked away in my Barry Larkin binder alongside it's error version cousin (and for the record, I prefer this card since the very thought of Barry as an Astro makes me sad)!

Comments

  1. The 1992 Topps Gold Winners bring back memories of sitting on my bedroom floor with the scratch off cards and a flashlight. Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment