Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 954: 1993 Topps - Black Gold Winner's Redeemed Exchange A

Barry Larkin
Year:  1993
Brand:  Topps
Card number:  none
Insert set:  Black Gold Winner's Redeemed Exchange A


I recently showed off the Black Gold Winner's Redeemed Exchange AB card (see here), now here's the same type of card but for a lesser prize (9 cards here as compared to 18 cards for the AB exchange card).  While you might think that I've finally shown off every possible Barry Larkin card from the 1993 Topps set, you'd be wrong!  There are actually two more cards that I don't (yet?) own that I need from the set, both of the Black Gold Winner set, those missing cards are:
C/D Topps Black Gold Redemption Card Error card, cards 1-22 depicted on card
A/B/C/D Topps Black Gold Redemption Card
Perhaps more interestingly, those two cards above that I'm missing are two of only nine different Barry Larkin cards from 1993 that I still need to acquire for my collection!  As it stands now, I own 77 out of the 86 Barry Larkin cards from 1993!  

Comments