Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 955: 1993 Topps Micro - #110

Barry Larkin
Year:  1993
Brand:  Topps Micro
Card number:  110


It's hard to believe that (counting today) I've written 955 Barry Larkin Collection posts and I'm still somehow finding new cards from 1993 to show off!  Today's addition is from the 1993 Topps Micro set and is one of two Barry Larkin cards in the set (the other is his All-Star card which I also own and will show off in a future post).  It's hard to tell from the scan but these cards are, in fact, quite small.  The cards measure about 1" across and 1 3/8" from top to bottom.  

Overall, this set isn't one that is of particular interest to me...and I must not be the only one as this was Topps' last year producing a Micro parallel set of their flagship set.  I find the super tiny cards annoying to store, especially since I house my entire Barry Larkin collection in 3-ring binders.  

Comments