Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 966: 1994 Panini Stickers - #163

Barry Larkin
Year:  1994
Brand:  Panini Stickers
Card number:  163


I don't remember seeing Panini Stickers back when I was a kid but if I had, I probably would have loved them - especially the 1994 edition with the bright green borders and large team logos!  As with most sticker "cards" that back of the 1994 Panini Sticker set is boring but I think the front design is solid enough that I'll let a boring sticker back pass.  All things considered, I'd say this is a solid effort from Panini, definitely one of the better sticker sets from the 90s.

Comments

  1. I don't think I've ever seen those before. Might have to do some investigating into those. Nice looking sticker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I own from the set but I like the looks quite a bit!

      Delete
  2. I opened a box of these several years ago when I was in my phase of buying almost anything that was cheep and I didn't have. These stickers were almost half again as big as anything else Panini had issued before. And, I agree, they look very nice. Good photos, great color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever go grocery shopping with your mom when you were a kid? If so, I don't know how you could've not seen Panini stickers, as grocery stores were the main distributors for these back then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My memories of the grocery store are packs of Topps, Fleer, and Score. I don't think our grocery store at the time had Panini stuff...or if they did, they didn't have the stickers anywhere near the baseball cards.

      Delete

Post a Comment