Featured Post

The Non-Reds Frankenset: Cards #379 - 414

Topps Triple Threads Action!

As I've mentioned a few times already, I recently finished updating my Barry Larkin wants and haves lists over on TCDB for the year 2021.  One set that I was missing a ton of cards from was the 2021 Topps Triple Threads - a higher end set that I've never purchased a box of for myself.  Luckily, plenty of other people out there do purchase Triple Threads and those people tend to not be interested in base card parallels...which is where an eBay shopping trip by yours truly comes into play!  

I was able to acquire a pair of parallels from 2021 Topps Triple Threads thanks to two eBay sellers.  The first parallel was this Aquamarine parallel #/150.  



I do like the blueish-green background - it's different enough to be interesting to look at!

The other parallel that I was able to grab was this Gold parallel #/99.



The Gold parallels aren't quite as pretty in terms of coloring as the Aquamarine but it is numbered out of only 99 copies which is cool for a guy like me who doesn't have a lot of sub-100 serially-numbered Larkin cards.

Overall, the two parallels made a small dent in my 2021 Topps Triple Threads Barry Larkin wants...I mean, check out the full list of Larkin cards from that one set:

  • P  2021 52 Topps Triple Threads
  • A 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Amber
  • P 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Amethyst
  • Yes 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Aquamarine
  • No 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Citrine
  • P 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Emerald
  • Yes 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Gold
  • No 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Onyx
  • P 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Sapphire
  • P 2021 52 Topps Triple Threads - Tourmaline
  • No 2021 ARC-VLP Topps Triple Threads - Triple Threads Autograph Relic Combo
  • No 2021 ARC-VLP Topps Triple Threads - Triple Threads Autograph Relic Combo Amethyst
  • No 2021 RCC-LGV Topps Triple Threads - Triple Threads Legend Relic Combo
  • No 2021 RCC-LGV Topps Triple Threads - Triple Threads Legend Relic Combo Amethyst
  • No 2021 RL-BL Topps Triple Threads - Triple Threads Legends Relic
  • No 2021 RL-BL Topps Triple Threads - Triple Threads Legends Relic Amethyst
As usual, a "No" means I need the card while a "Yes" means I have it (and a "P" means the card is pending from a sale or trade - as I wrote this post I went back to eBay and grabbed a few more cards from the set...hopefully you'll see those on the blog in a few days)!


Comments

  1. Whoa. Lots of pending. You're all over these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment