Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 975: 1994 Stadium Club - #414 - Golden Rainbow

Barry Larkin
Year:  1994
Brand:  Stadium Club
Parallel set:  Golden Rainbow
Card number:  414


A couple of days ago, I showed off the 1994 Stadium Club First Day Issue parallel.  Today, we have another parallel from the same set, this time called "Golden Rainbow."  For my money, I prefer this one since (to me at least) the gold foil added to the last name of the player is a more pronounced and interesting change as opposed to the gold stamp (as on the First Day Issue card).  Topps also made the logo on the Golden Rainbow cards in the same gold foil which was a nice little touch.  

I still have one more parallel from the 1994 Stadium Club set to show off (Member's Only) and then I'll be done with this particular set.  I am happy to report that I do own that Member's Only card so hopefully I'll get that posted to the blog before too long!

Comments