Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 976: 1994 Stadium Club - #414 - Member's Only

Barry Larkin
Year:  1994
Brand:  Stadium Club
Parallel set:  Member's Only
Card number:  414


This is the fifth (and final) version of Barry's card from the 1994 Stadium Club set.  In addition to his regular base card, there are four parallels (Member's Only, Golden Rainbow, First Day Issue, and Superstars Sampler).  The Member's Only parallels were only available in factory sets which only Topps Stadium Club Members could receive.  From what I could find online, it is estimated that less than 5,000 Member's Only sets were produced making this particular fairly rare for its time!  It's still too bad that the only differentiating factor on the card is the gold "Member's Only" stamp but even so, I'm happy to have this one in the collection.  Heck, I'm happy to report that I own all of the various Larkin parallels from the 1994 Stadium Club set!

Comments

  1. Had no idea Topps produced complete Member's Only set in the 90's until a few years ago when I stumbled across a pair of binders containing the 1996 and 1997 sets at a flea market. It made me wish I renewed my membership, so I had access to them back in the day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment