Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 983: 1995 Collector's Choice - #430 - Silver Signature

Barry Larkin
Year:  1995
Brand:  Collector's Choice
Parallel set:  Silver Signature
Card number:  430


Seeded one-per-pack, the Silver Signature parallels were always common occurrence to find while pack ripping, but at least in my experience finding a silver signature of a player you care about was quite rare!  That's probably because the Silver Signatures are a proper full-set parallel so getting a card of the one specific player you want is, in fact, quite difficult.  

For me, I admit that I used to love the idea of the silver signature parallels, they always felt kind of cool and special as a kid.  Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, I'm no longer a kid and I'll admit that the silver signature concept isn't nearly as interesting to me any more.  That being said, this is an awesome looking Barry Larkin card and the signature adds to the overall appeal since it doesn't cover up most of the action on the card.  

On second thought, maybe I'm still a kid after all!  


Comments