Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 995: Panini Stickers - #62

Barry Larkin
Year:  1995
Brand:  Panini Stickers
Card number:  62


When I was a kid, I used to love the team logo stickers that Fleer (and Upper Deck) would put in their packs.  I remember having a plastic baseball card "locker" and plastering that thing with those stickers.  That said, I also never got into the Panini sticker craze so I can't say I have any particular long-term fondness for sets like today's 1995 Panini Stickers set.  

All that being said, this particular Panini Stickers card is much nicer than some of the earlier years of the brand - at least here you get something that more or less looks like a sticker version of a proper baseball card (team logo, player name, position, etc.).  I'm still going to go out of my way to collect a full set of Panini Stickers but at least this particular Larkin is a solid addition to my Barry Larkin collection!

Comments

  1. I used those stickers on my baseball card locker too! I'd plaster them on my boxes too. I actually wish I kept them intact, because I've started collecting those 80's stickers again recently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment