Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 997: 1995 Pinnacle - #382 - Museum Collection

Barry Larkin
Year:  1995
Brand:  Pinnacle
Parallel set:  Museum Collection
Card number:  382


Today is the 997th different Barry Larkin card in my collection - so close to hitting 1,000 Larkin posts!  I showed off the regular version of Larkin's 1995 Pinnacle card way back in 2013 and now here we are a decade later finally getting around to seeing the Museum Collection parallel!   Back in '13, I wrote that I liked the design of 1995 Pinnacle and I'll say that having the Museum Collection treatment applied to the card front only makes the card better in my eyes.  This is a slick looking parallel from a rather nice (and underrated) set from the mid 90s.  

Since today is New Year's Eve, I also want to take a moment to wish everyone a very happy (and healthy) New Year.  I guess it's time to get used to writing 2024 rather than 2023 when writing out dates!  See you all in the new year!

Comments

  1. Nice looking card. Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking photo combined with dufex technology results in an awesome card. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment