Featured Post

Board Game Friday: February 2023 Games Played Recap!

Amazingly, it's nearly the end of March and here I am finally ready to recap my February board game plays.  I suppose it's fitting that I didn't have time until now to get around to writing my February recap since I also barely had time to play any board games during the month of February (at least in terms of in person board games)!

Here's the full list of what I got to the table:


Yep, only 12 plays total spread out across 8 different titles.  Of the 12 games I played, two of them were solo plays of Pioneer Rails that I did as I taught myself that game for a lecture I gave during my college's Scholar's seminar.   So, in a way it was only 10 plays for "fun" in February.

While my in person board gaming definitely took a back seat, I did manage to maintain a healthy presence over on Board Game Arena with (mostly) asynchronous board game plays.  


Overall, I played fewer games both in person and online (and I did much worse in my online plays, only winning 34 out of 95 games).  That said, whatever version of board games I could squeeze in definitely helped to alleviate some of the stress of working during the month of February.  My place of work is going through a number of changes, many of which can/will affect me moving forward and most of which I have no direct control over.  Luckily, now that March is nearly done I'm feeling much more optimistic about things as compared to how I felt during most of February!  

More good news is that even though March isn't over quite yet, I can already report I'll have healthier board game numbers for the month!  I've already eclipsed my in person board game totals for February and I'm creeping near my totals from January of this year.  Maybe with the holiday weekend upon us, I'll be able to squeeze in a few more in person plays before the calendar flips to April!  

Comments