Featured Post

Barry Larkin Collection 1,016: 1998 Topps Tek - #57 - Pattern 17

Barry Larkin
Year:  1998
Brand:  Topps Tek
Card number:  57
Pattern number:  17


The 1998 Topps Tek set is either a player collector's best friend or worst nightmare.  For those of us who have our "PC" guy in the '98 Tek set, there are 90 different versions/patterns for the base card to try and track down.  It's a fun challenge, to be sure, but given how many patterns exist, it seems to be a nearly impossible task now for me to complete this set (especially since the set itself is approaching 30 years of age)!  That all said, I'll keep picking away whenever I see the opportunity - maybe in 30 more years I'll have this one done?

Comments

  1. Just curious... how many patterns of the 90 do you own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 21 different patterns...a long, long ways to go on this set!

      Delete

Post a Comment