Featured Post

It's Finals Monday (and also TCDB time)!

Baseball Cards (Sets) for Sale!

I'm looking to clear out some space for my ever growing card collection.  As such, I've got the following available for sale.  Note:  Shipping is extra and will be determined based on your actual address (or, if you are in my group breaks, I'll add any purchases to your pile of cards and ship everything at once when you request shipping).
  • 2023 Topps Allen & Ginter base set (cards 1-300), plus the following complete set inserts:  Music to Your Ears, Fun in the Sun, Talonted, and Spotless Spans.  400 total cards.  $70. 
  • 2016 Topps Allen & Ginter base set (cards 1-300).  $75
  • 2008 Upper Deck base set (cards 1-799) plus StarQuest insert (SQ-1 though SQ-60, common rarity).  $35
  • 2005 Upper Deck Classics base set (cards 1-100).  $25
I'd love to clear out some space, so please let me know if you are interested in any of the above sets.  

Comments

  1. 2008 Upper deck set is sold. The rest are still available!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment