Featured Post

It's Finals Monday (and also TCDB time)!

Monday, Monday, Monday (TCDB)

This week marks the penultimate week of the spring semester for me (in terms of regular classes).  I can't help but be a bit excited about the prospect of summer being around the corner, even if there's a lot of work (and grading) to be done before then!  While I may have to wait a bit longer for summer break, I don't have to wait for new baseball cards to show up thanks to some active TCDB trading lately!

Let's begin with a PWE from user paulie3jobs:


I'm continuing my slow march toward completing the Silver Pack 1989 Chrome set from this year's Topps set.  Unfortunately, I somehow managed to trade for that same Jose Ramirez card earlier so that one goes right into the "for trade" pile but at least the Tatis card gets me one card closer to completing the set.

My other trade was another swap that netted me a single needed 1989 Chrome card, this time from user sweetcardbro:


Yep, that's a good looking Chipper Jones card and it's one more that I get to mark off of my want list!

That's it for the past week on TCDB.  Not the biggest mail bag ever but anytime I can make progress on sets I'm working on, I'm happy!  I'm also happy that summer is around the corner, so nothing can spoil this Monday for me!

Comments