Featured Post

The Non-Reds Frankenset: Cards #379 - 414

2024 Bowman Heritage Break, Anyone?

I've cut way back on advertising my group breaks here on the blog but I figured that every now and then I ought to make a mention for those that might not know about them.  For the past 1.5 years, I've been hosting all my group breaks over on my Discord channel (join here).  Our next break is scheduled to happen this coming Tuesday and it will be for a (retail) box of 2024 Bowman.


I know that a lot of people don't care about Bowman (such as me, typically) but I also know a lot of people out there love Bowman (as evidenced by the going rates of the boxes)!  If you are interested in the group break, there are still a number of teams waiting to be claimed.  And, even if Bowman isn't your thing, I'd invite you to join my Discord because we do all sorts of different group breaks (join here)!  I'm excited to see the Discord continue to grow (we are at nearly 100 people already which is amazing) and it's a great group of people.  In addition to the group breaks, there are channels for trading & selling, channels for showing off your favorite cards, and even channels for mail day posts (TTM, etc.) plus space for people to plug their own blog posts, YouTube videos, etc.  It's a fun place to hang out and I'd love for you to join us there!

Comments

  1. Well I just joined your discord, not really sure why as I've kind of moved on from group breaks (definitely not doing Bowman), but you never know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you, there's more there than just group breaks :)

      Delete
  2. Maybe one day I'll join. But I'm guessing by the time I do... it'll be out of style. I still hear about my students talking about it though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment