Featured Post

Another TCDB Monday!

Well, here we are in the middle of July already.  When I was a kid, I always thought summers flew by but now that I'm an adult I'm positive summer months move faster than winter months!  Maybe it's something to do with the fact that I'm off in the summer and I work all winter?  Nah, couldn't be that.  Rotation of the Earth or something is to blame, maybe the moon.  Who knows?  

Anyhow, time does march on and here we are at the precipice of another work week (for some of us, anyhow).  As usual, I like to use Mondays to show off the past week's worth of TCDB trades so let's get right to it!

We begin with a swap with user sportzking:



That's another six cards from the 2024 Topps Series 2 Silver Pack chrome set.  I'm still plugging away at this set, though it seems less Series 2 packs were opened because trading for these cards has been more difficult as compared to the Series 1 chrome cards (of course, I still haven't quite finished off the Series 1 set either so who knows which set will prove to be the bigger challenge when all is said and done)?!

My second trade of the past week was user bbcards56:



As you can see, I've been busy trying to swing trades for those Chrome cards from this year's Topps set.  Much like with the first trade of the week, this batch of Chrome are also all from Series 2.

My final trade from last week comes from user ProfessorFunaki:



That's two more Barry Larkin cards that I needed for my collection.  You may be wondering why I scanned the back of the 1991 Stadium Club card, that's because the card is the "E" variation (there's also an "F" variation which I already own).  Basically, the variation is a single, small letter on the back of the card as part of the legal text.  Stupid?  Incredibly.  Did I still want both versions of the card?  Yep, no one accuses me of being smart!  On the other hand, at least the 1987 Anniversary Chrome card of Barry is pretty sweet, not sure how I never acquired that one for myself but now it's all mine!

That does it for the last week in trading, overall I'd say a solid week for sure!  

Comments

Post a Comment